Catch A GLIMPSE and experience the difference
“Through my GLIMPSES workshops I aim to open people’s eyes, change attitudes and inspire others to experience the difference"
Whatsapp News and Events Broadcast List
Whatsapp is one of the fastest growing social media platforms that works across all smartphone, including iPhone, Android, Windows phone and Blackberry.
Subscribers to my WhatsApp News and Events Broadcast List will receive notifications giving all the latest information and updates about my counselling services, developments in my private practice and access to exclusive videos and audio content
- Hear service announcements, find out my opening times or be the first to know all of my available counselling appointments on a given day.
- Check out the variety of CPD activities, events and workshops I offer to the public, organisations and professionals.
- Gain instant access to awareness raising, informative and thought-provoking articles, blogs, audio recordings, videos and live broadcasts on a wide range of issues including counselling, disability, mental health and wellbeing.
- Give me feedback about my counselling services and events.
I aim to use my news and events broadcast list to share new ideas, diverse experiences and ongoing learning with clients, colleagues, other professionals and organisations. Subscribers to the list may also be interested in the range of CPD opportunities, self-awareness raising activities and self-help exercises I offer on a regular basis via this medium, including guided meditations, mindfulness, stress management tips and relaxation and breathing exercises.
You can now subscribe to my Whatsapp News and Events Broadcast List by taking the following steps:
- Make sure you have Whatsapp downloaded on your phone or mobile device.
- Add new contact as ‘MR Counselling WhatsApp’ and save my number 07399051697.
- Send me a message “Start” + “Your Full Name” to subscribe.
Catch A GLIMPSE is my quarterly audio newsletter providing all the latest news, updates and reviews about my GLIMPSES workshops. GLIMPSES stands for Group Learning and Interactive Modules Promoting Self Awareness and Education about Sight Loss.
To find out more about my GLIMPSES workshops and how they can make a difference for you in your learning, work and professional development, please visit my Events and Workshops pageLINK – Events and Workshops
Each edition of Catch A GLIMPSE will contain:
- Original, creative and informative articles about living with sight loss and disability.
- Dates and information about upcoming GLIMPSES workshops.
- Details about Facebook Live video broadcasts.
- Feedback and testimonials from delegates who have attended a GLIMPSES workshop.
Everyone who attends one of my GLIMPSES workshops will receive their own personalised copy of the latest edition of Catch A GLIMPSE. Trailers about the content of future GLIMPSES newsletters will also appear on this page. The first newsletter will be out in October. Please click on the links below to listen to each edition of Catch A GLIMPSE.
Get social with GLIMPSES
GLIMPSES is also on social media. I love to hear your feedback and views about any GLIMPSES events you have attended or about the content of my audio newsletter.
To comment on anything you have heard in my GLIMPSES newsletter please also use the hashtag #CatchAGlimpse in all your posts.
News from The Counselling Room
‘Opening the door to news and views from the counselling room’
The Counselling Room is my quarterly audio newsletter giving you firsthand news and views about my counselling private practice:
- Hear about courses I’ve attended.
- Listen to me talk about new skills I’ve learnt.
- Find out about events I’m hosting.
- Discover more about the services I offer.
Details of the first Counselling Room quarterly audio newsletter will appear here shortly. Please watch this space.
To subscribe to receive an audio CD copy of my quarterly newsletter please email me at email@example.com
And it’s not just about what I have to say. I love feedback and it’d be great to hear all your views and feedback about anything you hear in the newsletter. Please use the Twitter hashtag #mrcounsellingnews
If you would like to receive “The Open Door” which is my monthly round-up and preview of everything going on at Martin Rigby Counselling, including important dates for your diary, please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
To hear previews, trailers and clips of content from every issue of my quarterly newsletter and to listen to the full recording of The Counselling Room, please visit me on AudioBoom.Audioboom
“I’m not here to give direct advice or judge you.”
Remember my door is always open
If you would like to find out more about what counselling is and how I can help you please don’t hesitate to contact me.Contact Me
Availability & Locations
Preston: Mondays and Tuesdays 9am-6.30pm, Wednesdays 9am-4pm
Wigan: Thursdays 9am-6.30pm, Fridays 9am-5pm
Ashton-in-Makerfield, Hindley, Leigh and Wigan: Thursdays 9am-6.30pm, Fridays 9am-5pm