Sometimes it’s easy to forget in the general hustle and bustle of our working day why we chose to do a particular job in the first place and what our chosen career path means to us. Often there’s just no time to sit still and reflect for a moment about the fundamental challenges, opportunities and life events which all [...]
‘Writing can open the door to a whole new world, help you to reflect on your experiences and broaden your horizons’
Thank you for visiting my counselling blog. I hope you enjoy reading the articles I have written covering a wide range of issues. On my blog I post regularly about:
- My own personal and professional life experiences.
- The nature of my work as a qualified counsellor.
- My Martin Meets project.
- CPD events and workshops I am attending.
- Events and workshops I am hosting.
- Disability and diversity issues.
- Mental health issues.
- Topics of interest to the public, professionals and other practitioners.
Please feel free to comment and share your own thoughts, stories and experiences.
I love feedback and to hear your views.